preload
Musings on Teaching…
Jul 28

It’s all over Twitter, especially if you follow @shellterrell – if you don’t you should!, and it’s being blogged about.

This weekend an amazing Professional Development opportunity awaits. Reform Symposium is the brainchild of Shelly and a few colleagues following an #edchat conversation. It is a free 48 hour online conference for educators. This year’s theme is Innovative Practices in Education.

I’m very interested and intend to attend, as much as mr2 and my parents’ visit (yay!) will allow. All you need is an Internet connection. There are easy to use ‘how-to’ videos on the home page, and honestly it’s so easy to participate I think you won’t need them. If you live locally and need some help just let me know :-)

Shelly posted a really great blog entry about the event, along with 6 compelling reasons to
attend.

Her challenge, should you accept it is to attend at least one free session.

I will be, will you?

One Response to “PD in your PJs”

1. Miss W. Says:

G’day Claire,
    Wasn’t it fantastic to be able to attend a 2 day conference in your PJs? I went to about 18 of the sessions, but didn’t win a prize. Congrats on your win.

I have now added you on my Twitter list so feel free to visit my two blogs – the one linked to my avatar is my grade 6/7 ICT classes and I also run one for an international student blogging challenge which will start again in mid September this year at http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org